There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

quick paintings

Im deeply in love with landscapes ...just watching them makes me  forget everything around me.
Here are two quick paintings i did recently, they are acrylic on canvas.The first one  was inspired from mt.rainier in seattle....the special 2 years i spent watching and loving this majestic volcano.....this mountain had inspired me to doodle with my brush. I wanted to paint this scene for a long long time ...I could do it only now,the tranquil waters n the reflection really made me ease out my stress.

Tranquill waters at Mt.rainer

The next painting is from Tim Gagnon's tutorial which was made in 1 hour I thouroughly enjoyed the journey .It was real fun to make those trees and shadows. Heres the link to watch the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOqjsa5IXY

Morning Shadows

Hope this post generated some ideas in ur minds thanks for stopping by and happy painting

No comments:

Post a Comment