Tuesday, March 5, 2013

quick paintings

Im deeply in love with landscapes ...just watching them makes me  forget everything around me.
Here are two quick paintings i did recently, they are acrylic on canvas.The first one  was inspired from mt.rainier in seattle....the special 2 years i spent watching and loving this majestic volcano.....this mountain had inspired me to doodle with my brush. I wanted to paint this scene for a long long time ...I could do it only now,the tranquil waters n the reflection really made me ease out my stress.

Tranquill waters at Mt.rainer

The next painting is from Tim Gagnon's tutorial which was made in 1 hour I thouroughly enjoyed the journey .It was real fun to make those trees and shadows. Heres the link to watch the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOqjsa5IXY

Morning Shadows

Hope this post generated some ideas in ur minds thanks for stopping by and happy painting

No comments:

Post a Comment