Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WATER COLOUR



I am pretty much a beginner ,when it comes to watercolour,I feel its a very unforgiving medium ..this medium calls for really careful planning  ...............,despite all these challenge I am fascinated by this transparent medium after reading the books of Susan Bourdet , Bart Rulon  and various other watercolour artists
Their paintings have tricked me to think that its a photograph ....Iam not kidding or exaggerating its true .


This is one of my fav s ........,i learned lots of techniques  while doing this painting  and the results stunned me ,
this was from susan bourdets,s book on bringing light in watercolour painting,I loved doing this painting
I'll keep you posted on more about watercolour soon
hope you enjoyed this post ,happy painting.




No comments:

Post a Comment